“Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel versions 2.6.x/3.0.x” is the title of my last paper that has been published on phrack #68. You can read the paper here.
Many thanks to:
– blackb1rd (a phrack reviewer) who helped me in writing the paper.
– All the phrack staff for publishing the paper.
– emdel for … mmmh … Hi, emdel!
Any comments or suggestions would be (obviously) appreciated.
- Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel versions 2.6.x/3.0.x: Hi. “Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel v... bit.ly/Jd3wM5 3 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: OpenBSD: Hi, in this post I show you how to hijack the system calls in the latest OpenBSD ker... bit.ly/vsrzQ3 3 years ago
- How to install Netbsd on Linux Virtualbox: Hi. In this post I show you a workaround that allows you to install (... http://bit.ly/iIyYOR 4 years ago
- Enabling SSL on RedHat’s JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5.1: Hi folks, i’m writing this little note as “e... http://bit.ly/enTpj5 4 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: Dynamically obtain syscall table address (kernel 2.6.x) #2: Hi. In this brief post I’ll show ... http://bit.ly/fiu8zD 4 years ago
- 96,332 hits