Hi. In this post I’ll show you how to obtain dynamically the syscall table address. In the last posts (this and this) I wrote codes in which the syscall table address was hardcoded (as suggested by sj).
Now I’ll show you how to dinamically obtain it. Read more…
- Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel versions 2.6.x/3.0.x: Hi. “Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel v... bit.ly/Jd3wM5 4 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: OpenBSD: Hi, in this post I show you how to hijack the system calls in the latest OpenBSD ker... bit.ly/vsrzQ3 4 years ago
- How to install Netbsd on Linux Virtualbox: Hi. In this post I show you a workaround that allows you to install (... http://bit.ly/iIyYOR 5 years ago
- Enabling SSL on RedHat’s JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5.1: Hi folks, i’m writing this little note as “e... http://bit.ly/enTpj5 5 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: Dynamically obtain syscall table address (kernel 2.6.x) #2: Hi. In this brief post I’ll show ... http://bit.ly/fiu8zD 5 years ago
- 120,948 hits