Thinkpad IBM audio buttons
Do you have an ibm thinkpad?
Do you have gnome?
Do you have ubuntu?
You can not associate the hardware audio buttons with the volume indicator?
The most likely solution is to add ONE of the following lines to the “/etc/rc.local” file:
cp /sys/devices/platform/thinkpad_acpi/hotkey_all_mask /sys/devices/platform/thinkpad_acpi/hotkey_mask
echo 0x00ffffff > /proc/acpi/ibm/hotkey
… and, maybe, the buttons will work… :)
- Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel versions 2.6.x/3.0.x: Hi. “Infecting loadable kernel modules: kernel v... bit.ly/Jd3wM5 4 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: OpenBSD: Hi, in this post I show you how to hijack the system calls in the latest OpenBSD ker... bit.ly/vsrzQ3 5 years ago
- How to install Netbsd on Linux Virtualbox: Hi. In this post I show you a workaround that allows you to install (... http://bit.ly/iIyYOR 5 years ago
- Enabling SSL on RedHat’s JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5.1: Hi folks, i’m writing this little note as “e... http://bit.ly/enTpj5 5 years ago
- Syscall Hijacking: Dynamically obtain syscall table address (kernel 2.6.x) #2: Hi. In this brief post I’ll show ... http://bit.ly/fiu8zD 5 years ago
- 123,751 hits